Proactive senior project manager with outstanding technical expertise and broad experience of high-level business development. Engaged team-player, possesses strong analytical skills, and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
Manager, Project Management Office (PMO)—Weill Cornell Medical College (2015-current)
Weill Cornell Medical College is among the top-ranked clinical and medical research centers in the country.
- Started as senior project manager for the Research Informatics team, working on Architecture for Research Computing in Health (ARCH) which matches Weill Cornell Medical College investigators with tools and services for research involving EHR data.
- As PMO Manager, am responsible for the planning, coordinating, monitoring and implementing major projects/programs that have significant organizational impact or are linked to major goals defined in the organizational strategy.
Associate Director, Sr. eBusiness Project Manager — Faculty of 1000 (2010-2014)
Faculty of 1000 is a science publisher with an Open Access journal and a post-publication peer review service
- As Associate Director, helped manage NYC branch office of UK-based company and oversaw regular reporting to and communication with the London head office
- With NY-based Sales team, established online advertising business that generated over $250K in new revenue; defined and created online advertising technical structure with London-based Development team
- Set up and managed analytics reporting: provided internal recommendations based on analysis of website traffic for all the company’s sites and created comprehensive data reports for clients in a user-friendly format
- Managed the successful rebuild of the-scientist.com (a popular life-sciences magazine) with very limited resources and within the 2-month delivery schedule
- Established marketing partnerships with medical & scientific societies and developed an API for their usage that dramatically increased website & advertising traffic
- Worked with business analysts and Dev team to create features that improved UX, such as using GA metrics to bring the most relevant information to the top of the page for ease of access
eBusiness Project Manager — Springer Healthcare (2009-2010)
Springer Healthcare is the medical communications arm of Springer, a leading STM publisher
- Led 3-person team (myself, one production, and one programmer) that created an educational video program: commissioned medical experts, coordinated script & filming; managed medical/legal/regulatory review
- Managed the design, development, production, launch, and ongoing maintenance for multiple, annually renewed online educational portals for pharmaceutical brand teams
Senior Operations Manager — Current Medicine Group (2001-2009)
Started as Project Coordinator, promoted to eBusiness Project Mgr, and then to Sr. Operations Mgr before company acquired by Springer
- Project lead for a $1 million multi-platform educational program involving internal and external teams located in different countries
- Collaborated with Sales team on completing RFPs’ project scope, schedule, and pricing estimates
- Effectively managed client expectations and provided analysis & reporting on the KPI trends
- Facilitated business on acquisition by Springer Science+Business Media
Queen Mary College, University of London (London, UK) — MA in English, 2001
Wesleyan University (Middletown, CT) — BA in English, 2000
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Basecamp; Google Analytics; DoubleClick for Publishers; Jira; Jasper; experience with various CMS and CRM systems
PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)®
Google Analytics Certified (GAIQ)
“Above and Beyond” Volunteer Award in 2014